- Committee Vacancies
- YRP North West: IntoRail (Ambassadors) Manager
YRP North West: IntoRail (Ambassadors) Manager
Our North West Regional Committee is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to help Young Rail Professionals to deliver our strategy of promoting; inspiring and developing the next generation of rail industry talent across the North West of England. The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing and promoting STEMNet events with local schools; colleges and universities in the North West of England.
- Taking responsibility for co-ordinating YRP registered STEM Ambassadors in the North West of England.
- Liaising with STEM partners in the North West of England (such as EngineeringUK) to open new avenues for YRP to promote the rail industry in various academic institutions.
- Working with the National IntoRail (Ambassadors) Managers to co-ordinate the delivery of STEMNet events both locally and nationally; as well as support the delivery of RailWeek 2018 events in the North West of England.
- Helping the wider YRP North West Regional Committee to deliver our objectives of promoting; inspiring and developing the next generation of rail industry talent.
As we are a volunteer-run organisation there is no fixed location or number of committed hours for this role. However in addition to YRP events you will need to be available as much as possible to attend our monthly North West Regional Committee meetings in the Manchester area (either in person or via teleconference).
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please contact the YRP North West Regional Chair at email@example.com.