- Committee Vacancies
- YRP Scotland: Professional Networking & Development Manager
YRP Scotland: Professional Networking & Development Manager
Our Scotland Regional Committee is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to help Young Rail Professionals to deliver our strategy of promoting; inspiring and developing the next generation of rail industry talent across Scotland. The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Taking the lead with organising local networking events in Scotland, along with key events in the social calendar such as the Summer Barbecue.
- Being responsible for organising development seminars; lectures from external bodies and other development activities such as site visits.
- Working with the National Professional Networking & Development Manager to roll out CPD Accreditation to YRP Scotland’s professional development events.
- Working with the other members of the Scotland Regional Committee to help promote all events and ensure attendance at them is respectable.
- Managing the annual budget for the Scotland Regional Committee.
- Helping the wider YRP Scotland Regional Committee to deliver our objectives of promoting; inspiring and developing the next generation of rail industry talent.
As we are a volunteer-run organisation there is no fixed location or number of committed hours for this role. However in addition to YRP events you will need to be available as much as possible to attend our monthly Scotland Regional Committee meetings in the Edinburgh and Glasgow areas (either in person or via teleconference).
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please contact the YRP Scotland Regional Chair at email@example.com.