- Committee Vacancies
- YRP West Midlands: External Relations Manager
YRP West Midlands: External Relations Manager
Our West Midlands Regional Committee is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to help Young Rail Professionals to deliver our strategy of promoting; inspiring and developing the next generation of rail industry talent across the Birmingham and West Midlands areas. The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Liaising between the West Midlands Committee and rail industry businesses; public bodies and related organisations in the West Midlands region.
- Acting as the key point of contact between the West Midlands Committee and external organisations in the West Midlands region.
- Supporting the National External Relations Managers in the process of recruiting new Corporate Members; helping existing Corporate Members with their annual renewal and contributing to the YRP Monthly Corporate Members Newsletter.
- Helping the wider YRP West Midlands Regional Committee to deliver our objectives of promoting; inspiring and developing the next generation of rail industry talent.
As we are a volunteer-run organisation there is no fixed location or number of committed hours for this role. However in addition to YRP events you will need to be available as much as possible to attend our monthly West Midlands Regional Committee meetings in the Birmingham area (either in person or via teleconference).
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please contact the YRP West Midlands Regional Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.