With the rail industry experiencing great levels of uncertainty surrounding project pipelines and private investment strategies, it is vital to discover what the future holds for rail investment. Attend to hear the latest insight on the opportunities for financing and explore the plans, projects and investment priority areas for the future. The event will highlight to you what investment opportunities exist and will deliver lessons on successful financing strategies for new rail schemes.
Highlights of attending
- Hear the latest infrastructure and investment priority areas and the future of rail investment proposals following the Infrastructure Finance Review
- Discover the most up to date project pipelines whilst also receiving lessons learned on successful investment and third party collaboration
- Explore the impact the Williams Review may have on third party investment and learn the actions that will be taken
- Take away vital investor insight into what their needs and interest areas are in order to effectively prepare your investment proposal
- Find out what investment opportunities are available from devolved transport bodies and understand their structures for selecting new rail schemes
- 3+ hours of networking with senior rail professionals
Visit the Waterfront website
for more information.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597
or register online
and quote booking code 396YRP
to receive your 10% discount.