This workshop will equip delegates with a basic understanding of fleet maintenance regimes and processes.
Through attending this one-day programme, delegates will improve their knowledge of maintenance regimes and contractual arrangements and the key drivers of fleet maintenance decision making including costs, reliability and safety.
After attending this course you will be able to:
Who should attend:
- Describe the different types of maintenance regimes
- Explain the different types of contractual arrangements relating to the maintenance of fleets
- Identify the reasons and process for changing maintenance regimes
- Identify the key components of a successful maintenance organisation
- Recent graduates moving into traction and rolling stock
- Non traction and rolling stock engineers moving into new roles within traction and rolling stock
- Production and engineering managers new to the industry
- Infrastructure and asset managers
- Accident investigators
For more information and booking http://events.imeche.org/EventView.aspx?EventID=1829